Be part of something truly unique. What we do isn’t rocket science but how we do it is brilliant. We are on a mission to cut through the complexities of the apprenticeship reforms and funding to help organisations and their people access life- long learning opportunities.
- Develop, train and coach people on our learning programmes.
- Set and manage goals and action planning with your learners.
- Cheerlead our core values and mission.
- Provide advice, guidance and mentoring to your learners.
- Be the right-hand person to learners and guide them through their programme.
- Focus on learner experience holistically working with facilitators, design team and project managers to provide the best possible experience. This isn’t just assessing the learner’s work, you will be coach, mentor, cheerleader and confidante to the learners you work with. It is about the whole experience not just the quality of evidence they produce.
- Assess evidence submitted by learners and provide quality feedback within 20-day SLA.
- Support, prepare and manage the end point assessment process for apprenticeships.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise relevant to your role and learning programmes
- Integrate with the whole team to provide holistic support to your learners.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen and be a safe pair of hands.
What you can expect from us
- Flexibility, we champion flexible working and have invested in processes and systems to make your work easy to engage with.
- Learners who are committed to their learning journey and will challenge you to go the extra mile. Learners of any age and background from 19 – 65 years old.
- Working with learner populations of 40- 50 people for a period of 12 – 18 months.
- Remote working from anywhere, we have the technology in place for you to support, coach and engage with your learners in a high touch way, virtually.
- Working with Enterprise level clients and SMEs across all sectors from financial services, manufacturing, technology and creative.
- Lifelong learning opportunities including an accredited coaching qualification and team development programme.
- Ideally hold one of the following - D33/34 / A1 / TAQA / CAVA.
- Experience in one of 3 areas – Leadership and Management, Digital Marketing, or Intelligence Analysis.
- Occupational competency and experience in your topic.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent.
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance Qualification is advantageous but not essential.
- A minimum of a Level 4 Teaching Qualification is preferred.
- Minimum of Level 2 Functional Skills or equivalent in maths, ICT and English.
- Robust knowledge of Safeguarding, Prevent and Equality and Diversity.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and a short Bio.